Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 54


At AJ/Lydia-Lydia was at home when AJ came in. “AJ , Why are you here “Lydia ask “To fight for our marriage I'm not give up on us”AJ said “I went to see Tea, She wants you “Lydia said “Well I want you, I want to fight for our marriage so do you want to save us to”AJ ask “Yes I do”Lydia said “Good, We can go to counseling “AJ said “Sure, I want you to stay in the guest room “Lydia said “Fine I will “AJ said he went upstairs

At The Quartermaine hotel-Genevieve came by the bar. “I would like a drink of red wine “Genevieve said “Mrs. Cassadine, I can't serve you”The waiter said “Why not”Genevieve ask “I was told not to by you're father “The waiter said “You don't have to listen to my Daddy I'm not a teenager “Genevieve said “Yes I do”The waiter said “Daddy theart you didn't he”Genevieve said The waiter didn't say anything and Genevieve left she was so upset.

At The Police Station-Andrea jail cell-Andrea was in her cell as Garrett came by.”Tomorrow you're bail hearing, You're not going to get out of this mess you will be in jail for years and I lose my job as Mayor of this town! Was it worth it”Garrett yelled “To get payback on my son, Yes it was! Andrea yelled “I regret marriage you! You could not even give me a child! Garrett yelled and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment