Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 34



At The Police Station-Genevieve and Skye and Skylar and Luis and John and Laurel and Ric and Alexis were their. “I'm not surprised that Valentin is involved in this”Alexis said “Alexis, Do you have enough evidence to put Andrea away “Genevieve ask “Yes I do “Alexis said Garrett came in. “I'm sorry about what my wife did , Because of this I'm resigning for office “Garrett said “Why did you help you're wife”Genevieve ask “Why! You use the last mayor to get what you want my brother loved you”Garrett said “How dare you! Genevieve yelled Garrett left as Nikolas and Emily came in. “What's going on”Emily ask “After Lorenzo was shot Luis switch places and it wasn't my husband who orders the hit! Valentin is involved in this too”Skye said “Nikolas we need to look for Valentin “Alexis said “I know where he is”Genevieve said “Where”Skye ask Nikolas give Genevieve a look. “A house in Grease”Genevieve said “Yes Valentin has his own house on the island “Nikolas said “Let's go save father “Luis said “Luis “Skye said “Mother, You need me”Luis said “I'm going to”Genevieve said “Alright “Skye said “Skylar and Laurel can you keep an eye on my children “Genevieve ask “Yes”Laurel said “Yes, I'm glad it wasn't Daddy “Skylar said “Yes”Genevieve said Skye and Luis and Genevieve left.

“Alexis, How does it look for Andrea and Luis”Nikolas ask “Good, We are going to get justice for Alexander “Alexis said “I just wish my son was here”Nikolas said “Me too”Alexis said

On the Jet-Skye and Luis Jr and Genevieve went on it and Genevieve look out the window and was worrying about a secret she was keeping.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment