Friday, February 24, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 2 ch 10


At General Hospital-The Hallway-Constanza and Dani and Alexis were their, “Genevieve lied right to my face I know she did this, They all are lying to me”Constanza said
“I'm sorry I don't have evidence on this case I'm sorry   but we have to closed the case “Alexis said “We understand “Dani said Alexis left. “Dani I will not accept this “Constanza said “Me either “Dani said they left .

At Genevieve room-Genevieve was still talking to her parents. “What do I tell my children,I can't ask them to keep a secret “Genevieve ask “Just that you need some rest”Skye said “I hate all this,I still have to help Sunday Rose, The another day she breast feed A’Dora Belle and didn't deal with it and Nikolas-Alexander is working so much not deal with the pain”Genevieve said “You can help you're children when you come back because you are going, If you don't get help and stop drinking I will get medicine guardianship of you, We know about the pills”Lorenzo said he fix Genevieve blanket and look at her. Genevieve know he was trying to scare her and so did Skye. “Yes Daddy “Genevieve said as Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Mother, You're awake we were so worrying “Sunday Rose said “Why don't we go get you something and let you talk to you're children ‘Skye said “Thanks Mother, Can you pack me some picture “Genevieve ask “Sure”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

“Mother, What is going on”Nikolas-Alexander ask “I have to go to get some rest , I love you both but I miss you're father so much”Genevieve said “Where will I stay” Sunday Rose ask “At my parents house, I'm sorry I want to be a better mother to you both”Genevieve said “You are a great mother , I love you”Sunday Rose said “I love you to Mother, I think this is a good thing “Nikolas-Alexander said “When I come back I will be a better mother “Genevieve said “You are, I will get a wheelchair so you can see the twins and A’dora Belle “Sunday Rose said she left .

“You know don't you “Genevieve ask “That you were drinking and driving, Yes I will help cover it up , Just get help “Nikolas-Alexander said “I will, Thank you son I hate what I did “Genevieve said “I know”Nikolas-Alexander said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment