Friday, February 10, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 59


At The Courthouse-Sunday Rose was worrying about her mother when Lorenzo and Skye came by. “Sunday Rose, Where did you're Mother go”Lorenzo ask “Papa , Mother want to be alone “Sunday Rose said “Did you're Mother drive here”Skye ask “No we took a driver”Sunday Rose said “We can give you a ride “Skye said as Nikolas-Alexander came by. “What's going on”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Nothing,Mother left can you give me a ride home “Sunday Rose ask “Yes”, Come on”Nikolas-Alexander said Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander left. “Skye, We have to help our daughter “Lorenzo said “I will go and talk to Genevieve “Skye said and left.

Nikolas walk by Lorenzo. “We need to go somewhere and talk”Nikolas said “The Skye “Lorenzo said Nikolas left.

At Lydia/AJ -Lydia was at home when Constanza came in. “Constanza, Why are you here”Lydia ask “To say I'm sorry about my parents and how they hurt you”Constanza said “It's not you're fault about this I don't blame you, I love you Constanza I love raising you”Lydia said “I love you to, You were a great mother to me when my mother wasn't there , You and my sister “Constanza said “Yes”Lydia said “Are you leaving Daddy”Constanza ask “No we are going to work it out “Lydia said as AJ came in.”Constanza “AJ said “Daddy, How was the bail hearing “Constanza ask ,”No bail”AJ said “Daddy I hope you and Lydia make it work “Constanza said “Constanza, Thank you for being on my side “Lydia said “You're welcome “Constanza said Lydia went upstairs . “Daddy, Who's idea was it to have an affair “Constanza ask “It's both you're mother and I fault “AJ said “Victor left Mother “Constanza said “I heard”AJ said “Are you going to make it work “Constanza ask “I want to “AJ said “I hope so,Mother we'll be fine “Constanza said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment