Friday, February 3, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 30


At Genevieve-Genevieve bedroom-Genevieve wake up with Sunday Rose in bed who was awake too. “Sunday Rose, I'm glad you stay with me”Genevieve said “Me too mother, I do have something to tell you,I went and saw Papa last night “Sunday Rose said “Do you feel better “Genevieve ask “Yes I do, Mother I'm scared for our family “Sunday Rose said “Me too”Genevieve said the maid came in. “Mrs. Cassadine, It's time to get ready “The maid said “Yes Amy”Genevieve said “I'll go check on Nana”Sunday Rose said “Mother stay here”Genevieve ask “Yes Mrs. Cassadine “Amy said Sunday Rose left.

Downstairs-Skye was pour some coffee looking at her wedding ring when Rae came in. “Mother, Thanks for coming “Skye said “Sure, Skye I know this is so hard for you, Have you drink anything “Rae ask “I almost did but AJ stop me “Skye said “I'm glad he did I'm here for you”Rae said “Thanks “Skye said “So did you stay here last night “Rae ask “Yes , Genevieve want me to move in,”Skye said as Sunday Rose came in. “Nana , Are you going to move in”Sunday Rose ask “I'm not sure “Skye said “Please do,Mother needs you “Sunday Rose said as Genevieve came in. “Mother, Grandmother “Genevieve said she was wearing a black Dress. “Genevieve,,You look lovely “Rae said “Thanks,I'm going to put the man who killed my husband behind bars”Genevieve said “I know this is completely but it's not just a strange this man is you're father! I know you're upset so I'm but it's not that easy “Skye said “I know Mother”Genevieve said “Did you take you're pills”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said

At the Police Station-Lorenzo was in his cell when Nora came in, “Lorenzo, I'm you're lawyer “Nora said “Who are you “Lorenzo ask “My name is Nora Buchanan, I was here once, Don't you remember “Nora ask “Yes now I do”Lorenzo said “Good, I'm going to be you're lawyer we will get you out of this mess”Nora said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment