Wednesday, February 28, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 3”


“Michael Quartermaine”
At AJ/Cassie-AJ was about to drink he was in so much pain from losing Michael even though he has another children and a woman who loves him and family it wasn’t the same. There was a knock on the door it was Bobbie. “Bobbie,Why are you here.? AJ ask “I loved Michael to he was my grandson and I lost My husband that night too, I know the pain you’re going through and AJ drinking isn’t going to help you “Bobbie said “Carly now has our son”AJ said “Carly would want him here not with her,She would hate that Michael was dead “Bobbie said“Is that all”AJ ask “I get you're pain but this isn’t the way to honor Michael,You have children who need you and grandchildren “Bobbie said ‘Sabrina will take care of the children she a great mother “AJ said “Yes,She loved Michael ,You’re not the only one who lost him”Bobbie said and left.

At Sabrina-Sabrina was trying to get Lillian ready for the day but she didn’t want to get dress and Sabrina didn’t want to fight with a five year old when there was a knock on the door it was Monica. “Sabrina, I thought you would need some help,You’re not alone in this,We are you're family too”Monica said “Thanks Monica,I’m trying to get Lillian ready “Sabrina said “Let me,Go take a break “Monica said “I do need to get ready too”Sabrina said and left. Monica went to help Lillian. “Lillian,You’re father loved you so much,He loved all of us”Monica said

Sabrina took a shower and cried for her husband.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment