Sunday, April 22, 2018

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 2 ch 45”

“Saying Goodbye To Lorenzo Jr”
At General Hospital-Skye was in the hallway talking to Lila Rae and Sierra who was holding her son. “Girls,I need you to go home and be with you're children and hold them tight “Skye said “We will,Do you want go with either of us”Sierra ask “No, I will be find “Skye said the girls left. Skye look around and sit down and crying for her son.

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was laying in his bed when Tea came into the room. “Lorenzo, I’m so sorry about Lorenzo Jr”Tea said “This is all my fault that Faith did all this, I thought I got rid of her once before “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo if you do anything now everyone will know it’s you”Tea said “I just want justice for my son,Skye blame me for this,She hasn’t say it but I know my wife “Lorenzo said

Skye was in the hallway sitting on the couch crying when Alan and Rae came by. “Mother,You’re here”Skye ask as Rae sit down on the couch. “Yes,I’m right where I need to be”Rae said she hug Skye.

At Lorenzo Jr/Gina-Gina was their looking at pictures of them together when Alexis came into the room. “Gina, I’m here for you “Alexis said “We were so happy and dealing with the HIV we wanted to have a baby “Gina said “I’m glad you both were happy,I meant it”Alexis said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment