Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 30

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 30”

At The Police station-Mac was going over the evidence when Alexis Came in.’Do you know who killed Jax”Alexis Ask “Not yet,I know you loved Jax”Mac said “Yes,I want to Find his killer “Alexis said As Tea Came Into the the room.”Do you have any evidence, On Who put my niece in a coma! Tea yelled “Ladies I want to Find this person too and I’ll make sure we do”Mac said as Anna Came by,”I have the picture of the track from the another car that hit everyone “Anna said she was holding an envelope and open it show what type of car it was.”We just have to figure out who owns this car “Anna said as Felicia Came by.”Mac,How is it going “Felicia Ask “We have the tire tracks just need to Find the car “Mac said “Let me help''Felicia said “I should go see Lorenzo,If you find the person please let me know”Tea said “Tell Lorenzo to let the cops handle this”Mac said “I will, “Tea said she left.”Alexis,I’m sorry about Jax, I know he was you're best friend “Felicia said “Yes he was”Alexis said 


At Bobbie-Bobbie was having breakfast with Josslyn.”Josslyn ,Do you want to talk”Bobbie Ask “I want mom back “Josslyn yelled and Bobbie got up and hug her.”I want her back too”Bobbie said as there was a knock on the door Bobbie got up to answer it was Lucy.”Lucy “Bobbie said “I’m sorry about Carly,We May of disagree but I never want this,I know what you’re going through “Lucy said she was getting tear up.”Yes you do,Thanks Lucy”Bobbie said “If you need anything “Lucy said and left.


At Carly’s bakery’s-It was locked when Lucas came by and unlocked it. He missed his sister as he was looking around the room and cried.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment