Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 54

 

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 54”

At Skye/Lorenzo -Genevieve room -Lorenzo had the guard removed Jacques from the house and look at his daughter in bed and lay down by her.”Genevieve,I’m sorry I should of never push him to be with you,Genevieve please forgive me”Lorenzo said Genevieve touch her father face and Lorenzo kiss her on the forehead and left the room.


Skye was downstairs she was happy that Lila Rae was wake but worrying about Genevieve when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Skye,You were right about Jacques,I overheard him threatening to take Morgan Lila away from Genevieve”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said “Yes I will deal with it,How’s Lila Rae”Lorenzo Ask “Great,John with her,I was thinking of having the family come over they all wanted to see Lila Rae”Skye said “Sure, I think Genevieve Need time and she gets better “Lorenzo said “Good, We will leave her alone “Skye said 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was in the room when Dillon Came Into the room.”Dillon,How was it with Georgie “Ned Ask “It was wonderful,I’m so happy she alive ,I want to ask her to marry me”Dillon said “Take it easy first,You don’t know what Georgie been through “Ned said “True,A lot has changed since I been gone”Dillon said “Yes”Ned said As AJ Came Into the room.”AJ, I’m sorry about Michael, He was a great young man” Dillon said “Yes he was” AJ said “Yes” Ned said “Skye called me, Lila Rae is awake from her coma, She wants us to come over and celebrate “AJ said “So Skye is married to Lorenzo “Dillon Ask “Yes so far they are happy “AJ said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment