Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 46


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 46”

At Felicia/Mac-Georgie was at home looking around she felt emotions about being back and what she missed when Maxie Came in with James and Her daughter Georgie.”I want you to meet my son James and you’re named sake Georgie “Maxie said Georgie looks at her niece and nephew and cried about everything she miss.”I didn’t want to make you cried “Maxie said “No it’s not you,I just miss a lot,You’re a Mother “Georgie said “It’s not you're fault and you will get you're life back “Maxie said as the doorbell rang.”I’ll get it”Felicia said as she Came the room it was Robert and Anna and Robin.”How is it going “Anna Ask “I can tell that this is a lot on Georgie''Felicia said “She Probably just overwhelming “Robin said “Yes”Anna said “We wouldn’t stay long”Robin said they went inside.”Georgie,We wanted to come see you”Robin said “I’m glad you’re all here,I miss everyone “Georgie said she start to cry as Mac Came Into the room with a tray of coffee for everyone.”I have coffee “Mac said he put it down as he look at Georgie and went outside he was feeling emotional too and Robert follow him.”Mac”Robert Ask “Robert,Why did I believe that my daughter was dead! I was a fool “Mac yelled “You saw the body, You were not a fool you didn’t fail your daughter “Robert said “What if she was hurt “Mac Ask “We will support her Robert said 


Inside-Georgie was looking at her family that she miss so much.”Robin, I heard you had a daughter “Georgie said “Yes and a son,They are coming to town soon ,I know this can be a lot but we miss you and Our here for you”Robin said “Thanks,I just need time to inject “Georgie said 


Genevieve was at the park with Morgan Lila and Alana went Rae Came by,” Genevieve ,How are you doing “Rae ask she sit down.”Not good,I’m just thinking that when my children are older I wouldn’t be like my parents and control who I should be with “Genevieve said “What happened “Rae Ask “My parents are pushing me to be with Jacques,Don’t they think that a grown man should not be with someone my age? Jacques is older than me, It wasn’t hard seduction him” Genevieve said “You do have a point, “Rae said “What was zMother like when she was my age “Genevieve Ask “I don’t know, I didn’t know about Skye till she was a grown woman, “Rae said “I’m sorry, “Genevieve said “Thanks, I think that you’re parents just don’t want you to get hurt, “Rae said “It’s life,” Genevieve said “Yes,” Rae said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment