Monday, September 13, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 16

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 16”

At Kristina/Christy-Kristina and Christy, we’re having Lucas over for dinner.”Thanks for coming “Kristina said “It was a wonderful dinner,So What is going on”Lucas ask “We want to have a baby and we want you to be the donor and be part of the child life”Kristina said “Why me”Lucas ask “You're one of my best friends you support me when I first came out”Kristina said “I have become to like you to”Christy said “So I would get to raise the child “Lucas ask “Yes we both want our child to have a father “Kristina said “Let’s do this”Lucas said “We our having a child! Kristina yelled and they all cheered.


At Lila’s Place-Bobbie and Jerry we’re having dinner together they have been dating for awhile now.”Jerry , How did it go witcame into the room and Alexis look at them and sit down.”Look like Jerry and Bobbie are back together “Alexis said “We’re they serious “Julian Ask “Yes they almost married till he was arrested on the wedding day “Alexis said “Oh”Julian said 


At Felicia/Mac-Felicia and Mac were having dinner with Maxie and Georgie .”Georgie have you been enjoying seeing Dillon”Maxie Ask “Yes,I’m surprised he hasn’t move on yet from me”Georgie said “He love you”Maxie said “Yes”Felicia said “I’m just glad to be home now,With my family,I want to get my life back”Georgia said “You will,We our glad you're back too “Mac said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit  

No comments:

Post a Comment