Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 32


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 32”

At General Hospital-Lila Rae room-Genevieve put her purse down on the chair as she went to see her sister and touch Lila Rae's hair.”We are going to see the doctor “Skye said “I’ll keep Lila Rae company”Genevieve said Genevieve look at her sister as Lorenzo grab the listening device out of her purse as they left.


Skye and Lorenzo went into the hallway as Dr Hubbard Came by.”Angie,What treatments sure we have for Lila Rae “Skye ask “There is none,We do need to talk about what to do next “Angie said “I want to bring Lila Rae home “Skye said as she looks at Lorenzo.” Yes,Our daughter will be best in our home “Lorenzo said “Alright,I’ll send it up”Angie said 


Lila Rae room -Lila Rae was in bed in a coma and Genevieve was by her side,”Oh Sis,You have to wake up”Genevieve said as Spencer wheel himself Into the room.”Lila Rae”Spencer said Genevieve look at him.”Spencer “Genevieve said “Can I be with her “Spencer Ask “Alright “Genevieve said she left the room and went by her parents .”You left Lila Rae”Skye ask “Spencer want to see her,Let them be alone “Genevieve said “Genevieve right”Skye said 


At Lila’s Rae room-Lila Rae was in a coma when Spencer took her hands.``Oh Lila Rae,I hate that you're in a coma.,I love you so much I could take your place “Spencer Kiss Lila Rae hoping she wakes up.


At Alistair-Alistair was on the phone.”Genevieve,I’m sorry about what happened,I love you”Alistair said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment