Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 12


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 12”

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was on the phone trying to reach Nikolas.”Nikolas just call me and let me know you're alright and on you're way home” Alexis said she hangs up the phone she was worrying about Nikolas when Julian Came in with Avery she was over for the weekend.’Alexis”Julian said “I’m worrying about Nikolas he went to look for Emily,I just have a bad feeling about it “Alexis said


At Greece Hospital-Emily and Nikolas and Laura and Alan and Monica were waiting on news about Alistair And Valentin Who we’re shot at.”Emily “Nikolas said he went to touch her but she pulled away.”No! You shot my son! How dare you! Emily yelled “I was trying to save you! Nikolas yelled “By shooting my son! Emily yelled at Monica to look at Emily.”Let’s go for a walk and I think you need to be looked at” Monica said “He didn’t rape me, Alistair was protecting me from him, my beautiful son” Emily said she cried and Monica took her away. “Oh Mother,I mess up “Nikolas said “Just Give Emily time she forgive you “Laura said “How will we get her back home “Nikolas Ask “We will”Alan said 


Emily and Monica were talking.”Mother I know it’s wasn’t idea of how I had my son but I love him Alistair a great boy”Emily said “We sometimes don’t plan our children but we always love them,Alistair love you “Monica said she touch her daughter hair as the doctor Came by.”Is my son alright? What about Valentin? Emily Ask 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment