Monday, September 13, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 14


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 14”

At Greece-Hospital-Alistair room-Alistair was in bed when Emily Came Into the room.”Mother “Alistair said “Sweetheart,You’re going to be find”Emily said “How’s Father “Alistair Ask “He didn’t make it,I’m sorry “Emily said “No! Nikolas killed my father “Alistair said “Alistair,Let’s just get you healthy and back home “Emily said “Why would I want to go back home! They're nothing for me! Genevieve doesn’t want me”Alistair Said “Alistair,The Quartermaine Our Family And they want to know you”Emily said as Monica and Alan Came Into the room.”I’m glad you’re alright,We want you and Emily to come home with us,You can stay with us at the mansion “Monica said “Thanks “Alistair said Emily left the room as Nikolas Came by,”Emily,How is Alistair “Nikolas Ask “Anger at you for shooting his father! You could of handle this different “Emily said “I was so angry that he was with you! He only married you to get revenge on me! He never loved you! Nikolas yelled “I don’t think we can ever go back to the way things were with us,” Emily said “Emily! you love me! Nikolas yelled “My son wouldn’t let this go I know him! Plus you shot my son! How could I forgive you! Emily yelled as Laura Came by,” I lost the woman I love again “Nikolas said Laura hugged her son.


At Port Charles -Carly’s bakery’s -Skye Came Into the room to order Genevieve her favorite sweets when Althea Came Into the room and by Skye.”Antoinette “Althea said Skye turn around.''What do you want! Why are you still here ! Skye yelled “I’m not leaving town till we can heal together. I want to get to know you and you're family “Althea said Skye picked up Her order. “if you don’t leave I’ll have my husband deal with you! You don’t want that! Skye yelled and left the room.Althea was hurt by that she wanted to be in her daughter life she sit down and had some coffee as Rae Came Into the room and sit by her.”I want to know what Skye was like as a child “Rae said “Why would I tell you” Althea Ask “Because like it or not we both our Skye’s Mothers''Rae said 



Copyright by Skye’s the limit 






No comments:

Post a Comment