Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 42


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 42”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in a coma still when Skye came in the room with a vase full of flowers.”Lila Rae,I have some beautiful flowers for you.I love you so much,Just wake up”Skye said she touch Lila Rae hair as Emily Came Into the room.”How is Lila Rae “Emily Ask “The same, Emily it’s nice to see you,” Skye said “You too. I hope Lila Rae wakes up.”Emily said “Thanks,Why are you here “Skye ask “It’s about our children,Alistair ended things with Genevieve and I hope she let Alistair go it’s for the best”Emily said “I agree it is and I’ll make sure Genevieve stay away “Skye said “Thanks if you need anything with Lila Rae”Emily said “I will”Skye said Emily left.


At Lorenzo warehouse-Lorenzo was working when Jacques came in the rooms.”We need to talk I’m almost winning Genevieve back now you hold up you're the end of the deal by making sure all my loans are gone” Jacques said “I will when you and Genevieve get married make it official “Lorenzo Said “I will “Jacques said “I do hope I made the right choice for my daughter “Lorenzo said “You did! Genevieve and our daughter and the baby she carrying will have a great life “Jacques said “Could you love that baby”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Jacques said 


Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was laying on the bed crying when Skye Came Into the room she hated seeing her daughter like that and sat on the bed.”Genevieve “Skye said Genevieve stood up and had tears around her face. “I really love him Mother I Love Alistair And I don’t care that you and Daddy don’t want me with him”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve “Skye said she touch her daughter hair.”I love you and when you calmed down you will see this is for the best now go wash you're face and come downstairs,You're daughter need you,It’s time to put you're life in order “Skye said “Thanks Mother “Genevieve Said Skye got up.”This was a wonderful touching moment “Genevieve said sarcasm.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment