Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 51


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 51”

At Felicia/Mac-Felicia and Georgie we’re sitting on the couch having Tea.``I been thinking I know it’s hard what you went through,Maybe you sure see Dr Collins “Felicia said “I do need help”Georgie said “It’s okay that this take time and we are here for you “Felicia said as the doorbells rang and Felicia got up and open it was Dillon.”Is it true? Is Georgie alive”Dillon Ask As Georgie Came by.''Georgie,You’re really Here! Alive! We sure of never give up on you “Dillon said as he touch her face.”I don’t blame anyone for thinking I was dead I’m sure Helena made should you couldn’t find me”Georgie said “Yes “Felicia said “Dillon ,What are you up to this day “Georgie Ask “I’m a director “Dillon said “I’m glad you followed you're dreams ``Georgie said “You’re mine dream “Dillon said he kiss Georgie.


At General Hospital-Alexis and Laura And Spencer were in the hallway with Dr Webber.”Can you save my son”Laura Ask As Leslie Came by.”What’s wrong with my grandson “Leslie Ask As Laura look And was shocking that her mother was back.”Nikolas is having an allergic reaction to the anesthesia that’s why he isn’t wake up”Dr Webber said “No,What can you do”Laura Ask “We Give him some drugs that will help him “Dr Webber said “Rick,It’s good to see you”Leslie said “You do,Laura Nikolas will wake up”Leslie comfort her daughter and they share a hug.


At The Police station-Erica was in her cell when Kendall and Bianca Came by.”I want you both to go back to Pine Valley and move on”Erica said “We are not leaving you here,Lorenzo could go after you”Bianca said “I’m safe here,Just go”Erica said “We will visit and call you “Kendall said “Yes”Bianca said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment