Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Matter of the Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 20

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 20”

At Lucy-Lucy was having coffee with her husband David when there was a knock on the door it was Christy.”Mother,I have something to tell you “Christy said “What is it”Lucy Ask “Kristina and I are going to have a baby “Christy said “Oh,How”Lucy Ask “Kristina going to carry it and Lucas is going to be our donor”Christy said “That’s wonderful,I’m happy for both of you”Lucy said “Thanks I really want this”Christy said 


At The Quartermaine mansions-Ned was having coffee when Monica and Alan And Emily and Alistair Came Into the room.”Emily. I'm  glad you’re alright “Ned said they shared a hug.”Thanks,We are glad to be here too,Right Alistair? Emily Ask “Yes Mother,I’m going to put my belongings in a room , “Alistair said “Have the maid give you the room by mine” Emily said Alistair left he didn't want to be there.”What’s going on”Ned Ask “Nikolas shot Valentin and it hit my son.Valentin is gone”Emily Said “That’s a blessed “Ned said “I just cannot forgive him for shor my son”Emily said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was outside by the pool tanning wear a bikini when Jacques Came by.”You still look hot even after two children ``Jacques said as he took off his sunglasses.”Jacques,Why are you here “Genevieve ask as she got up.”I just Came to see you and our daughter,I want to see you,Genevieve where do we stand? Are we back together or just raising our daughter together. ? Jacques Ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said as she turned to see him and Jacques saw Alistair come by and pull Genevieve Into a kiss.Alistair was watching it and upset he wanted another chance with Genevieve and Came by.``Genevieve! Alistair yelled as he went by her.''Alistair,You’re Alright I heard you were shot at”Genevieve said “Yes,I was I Came Over here to see if we had a chance but we don’t! You’re with him! You made you're choice, haven't you! Alistair yelled “Alistair! I didn’t pick him,Jacques just kiss me”Genevieve said “Oh Darling we have been getting close and raise our children together ,You should move on,Genevieve has “Jacques said Alistair left as Genevieve was upset.”Darling you made a great choice “Jacques said “I didn’t! You bastard! I don’t want to be with you! Genevieve yelled and slapped him. Jacques grabs her arms “You will regret that! You will marry me and I will adopt  you're son and we will be happy “Jacques said as Lorenzo Came by.''Let go of my daughter! Now! Lorenzo yelled at Jacques ``Let Genevieve go.”Now leave! Don’t ever come by my daughter again! Lorenzo yelled at Jacques.


“Genevieve, What happened “Lorenzo Ask As Genevieve starts to cry.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 


No comments:

Post a Comment