Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 34


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 34”

Alistair-Alistair was working when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Why are you here”Alistair Ask “You’re not to see my daughter! If you ever come to her again I will kill you! Last night you behave horribly it brought up memories of Genevieve rape”Lorenzo yelled “It’s you're fault she was raped! What kind of father are you! Alistair yelled Lorenzo left.


At Bobbie-Bobbie and Lucas and Josslyn were planning the funeral when there was a knock on the door it was Felicia.”Felicia,Come in”Bobbie said “Bobbie,I have some news about who cause the car accident “Felicia said “Mac know who did it”Bobbie Ask “We have a lean I’m not supposed to tell you but if I was you I would want to know”Felicia said “Who was it”Bobbie Ask “Erica Kane “Felicia said “Wow! Is she arrested “Lucas ask ‘She will be,Maybe it will bring you some

Peace “Felicia said “Maybe “Bobbie said 


At Skye /Lorenzo-Skye was setting up Lila Rae room as Lorenzo came in and his phone rang “Lorenzo Alcazar,Diego Where are you”Lorenzo ask he hang up as Skye Came Into the room.”Is everything Alright “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I set up a room for Lila Rae and the medical equipment is coming tomorrow “Skye said “Good I think it will work”Lorenzo said “Yes,Genevieve not home yet,Let’s Listen to the tape “Skye said Lorenzo pull it out and play it.Skye was devastating to heard that Genevieve wish she was still will Brenda she was crying as Lorenzo took her hands.”Im sorry “Lorenzo was upset that his wife was crying as Genevieve Came Into the room.”Mother,Why are you crying? Is it Lila Rae”Genevieve Ask “I’m just worrying that’s all”Skye said as Ric Came Into the room.”Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “We know who caused the car accident, “Ric said “Who! Who hurt my baby! Skye yelled “Erica Kane “Ric Said “Wow! Genevieve was in shock.”Is she arrested “Lorenzo ask “She will be,Lorenzo let us handle this”Ric Said ‘I will”Lorenzo said Ric left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment