Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 49


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 49”

“Welcome Home “

At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was watching Georgie sleep She was tired from her visit and Felicia was still in shock that her daughter was home when she heard the doorbell rang it was Monica.”Monica “Felicia said “I want to see how you are doing with Georgie being back I know it can be overwhelming “Monica said they sit down on the couch.”It is overwhelming I don’t want to say something that will upset Georgie I want to know everything that happened to her ,I cannot lose my daughter again “Felicia said “It’s hard when Emily came back I was so happy but I didn’t want to lose her the same with Alan “Monica said “It’s like a dream our love ones who were taking from us our back”Felicia said “Yes it is”Monica said”Did Alan and Emily have therapy ‘Felicia Ask “Yes And it helped “Monica said “Maybe Georgie should see Dr Collins “Felicia said “I do have to tell you something “Monica Said 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Brooklyn was holding her son .”Oh Johnny today was so hard ,I,loved you're father so much ,I didn’t even know it till now”Brooklyn said “A new Quartermaine ``The person said as he Came Into the room and Brooklyn look at him and smiled she was happy to see him.”Dillon,I know you would be here soon “Brooklyn said “Monica call me and told me I should come home , Is this you're son” Dillon Ask “Yes Johnny Edward,.”Alan,AJ You’re alive “Dillon was in shocked “Yes and So Emily “Alan said “Wow! I’m sorry I wasn’t here sooner I been Director a movie “Dillon said “Well you may want to sit down for this one”AJ said “Who else is alive''Dillon Ask ‘The Love of you're life, Georgie “Brooklyn said “Don’t! Lie about that”Dillon was in shock.``I’m not! I wouldn’t do that to you “Brooklyn said “I have to see her “Dillon said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment