Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matters Of the heartstrings Part 1 Ch 7

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 7”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo, we’re outside having lunch by the pool with their children.”It’s sure a nice day out,S Soon we'll be swinging in the pool” Skye said as they eat lunch and the girls were worrying about their work mother.”Yes I can’t wait to swim,I sign up Morgan Lila for swim class “Genevieve said “That’s good,Hopefully she go through with it”Lorenzo said “What does that mean”Genevieve ask “Nothing,Lorenzo Not now”Skye said “Alright “Lorenzo said “Mother,I can handle it”Genevieve said “I know,Genevieve while you’re waiting for a new kidney you have to stay on a diet and do dialysis “Skye said “I know”Genevieve said “I’ll make sure you get a kidney “Lorenzo said “I will too”Jacques said as he Came outside.”Daddy! Morgan Lila yelled and got up from her chair and ran into his arms.”Morgan Lila”Jacques said as he picked her up.”I miss you, Genevieve could we go and talk” Jacques Ask “We are having a Family lunch “Lorenzo said he didn’t like Jacques.”Daddy it’s find”Genevieve said she got up.”Let’s go walk around and see the horse”Genevieve said she walk with Morgan Lila and Jacques.


“John, Do you want to do something fun this summer “Skye Ask “I want to learn how to play baseball, “John said “Sure, We can add a baseball count here,” Lorenzo said “Thanks Dad”,” John said as Jerry Came by .”His not you're father “Jerry said Skye was upset.”Lila Rae can you take you're brother inside the house “Skye ask “Yes Mother “Lila Rae said she got up and wheel John Into the House.”Why are you here! Skye yelled as she and Lorenzo got up.”To see my nephew you can’t erase that Jax is John Father! He maybe died but that boy is a Jack “Jerry yelled “Yes! Jax is his father and the reason his in that chair! You are nothing to my son”Skye yelled “Jax made a mistake,Lorenzo not a perfect father either! His the reason you’re daughter was raped! Jerry yelled “I think it’s time for us to talk alone”Lorenzo Said “I’ll let you handle it”Skye said as she left.


Outside by the barn-Genevieve and Jacques, we’re walking with their daughter.”Genevieve we can be happy with our daughter and you're baby and our future children,Genevieve I can make you happy I wouldn’t hurt you and you wouldn’t ever break” Jacques said “Break! What are you talking about “Genevieve ask “You don’t remember? You had a little breakdown because of Alistair,Genevieve I love you “Jacques said as Skye was walking by.”Why do you want to be with me “Genevieve ask “Because i love you,We have passion,Remember when we went to Paris “Jacques Ask “Yes I do” Genevieve said Jacques was touch Genevieve hair.”We belongs together ,You would never want for anything,You could do whatever you want,Work or not”Jacques said he kiss her.”Jacques,I'll think about it,I need to check on my son”Genevieve said “You had a son”Jacques Ask “Yes, Xavier Lorenzo “Genevieve said “I'll walk you back “Jacques said Skye listening and couldn’t believe that her daughter was easy to multiplication and control a daughter.


Jerry and Lorenzo were by the pool.”If you go either my son or hurt him or anyone in this family I will kill you! I don’t care that Jax is John's biological father! I love that boy and you wouldn’t walk in my house talking to my son that way! Understand! Lorenzo yelled “Yes “Jerry said he left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limitMatter Of The Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment