Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 36


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 36”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having dinner with Genevieve and John.”John ,Tomorrow Jax funeral,We will leave after breakfast “Skye said “Alright “John said “Are you okay “Skye ask “Yes,I’m going to bed”John wheel himself to bed he didn’t know how to feel about Jax death.


“Mother,Are you okay “Genevieve ask “I’m just stressed that’s all”Skye said “Lila Rae will wake up,Daddy did”Genevieve said she smiled.``That’s not all I’m worrying about,I’m worrying about you”Skye said “Mother,I’m find”Genevieve said “How was Dr Collins “Skye ask “It was okay but I don’t think I need to go back “Genevieve said “Really! Skye yelled “Why are you so upset! I don’t need to go through my emotions “Genevieve said Skye look at Lorenzo.''We know what was said in you're session “Skye said “What! How! Genevieve yelled she was upset and stood up.''How could you! What I say is private! Genevieve yelled “It wasn’t you're mother it was me,I put a listening device in you're purse you're not telling us everything how you feel you push people away! We want to help you” Lorenzo said Genevieve closed her eyes.``You had no right “Genevieve said and left.”I’m sorry “Lorenzo said “I’m going to check on Lila Rae the daughter who needs me”Skye said she left.


At Pine Valley-Erica was at her house about to leave when there was a knock on the door. It was Anna.``Alex “Erica ask “No, I’m Anna and you’re under arrest for causing the car accident and leaving the scene “Anna said she arrested Erica.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment