Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 47

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 47”

At The Courthouse-Erica trial -Jackson was Erica's lawyer as Kendall and Bianca were with them as Skye and Lorenzo and Bobbie and Jerry and Brooklyn Came Into the room and Brooklyn stormed at Erica,” You killed the man I loved! Now I’ll have to raise our son alone! I hope you pay”Brooklyn yelled as Skye Came by,”Brooklyn,Let the courts deal with her”Skye said “Why aren’t you upset! Lila Rae in a coma because of her “Brooklyn said “She will pay,One way or another “Skye said “Is that a threat ,Skye we go back “Erica said “We were not friends,You hate me”Skye said “We were friends once”Erica said “Yes to get rid of my husband at the time Jonathan but that’s it! My daughter Lila Rae is still in a coma “Skye yelled Lorenzo was about to go by Skye when Jerry stop him.”Don’t worry I will deal with her “Jerry whispers to Lorenzo.”I don’t trust you “Lorenzo said “We can’t let her get away “Jerry said as Ric and Alexis Came Into the room and the judge.


“Let’s Get this trial in order now”The Judges said ‘You're Honor I’m ready “Ric said “Me too “Jackson said Ric did his opening statement.''Erica Kane was driving we’ll distracted on the phone she saw the accident and left the scene it killed three people and put a young girl in a coma! She didn’t even call for help! She left town that night and wasn’t coming back ,Erica does have a criminal history “Ric said “Jackson got up.”My client didn’t mean it was a accident and she got scared and ran the scene it wasn’t right and she feels guilty about it My client is willing to do community service “Jackson said “Ric got up. “I would like to call Bobbie Spencer to the stand”Ric said Bobbie stood up and got swear in.``Bobbie,I want you to describe what Carly look like when you saw her ,Take you're time “Ric said “My beautiful daughter had scare all over her face and she arrived dead at the hospital we couldn’t save her”Bobbie said “Do you Blame Erica “Ric Ask “Yes! She killed my baby! Bobbie yelled “I’m sorry “Ric said he was finishing as Jackson went to question Bobbie.”You’re daughter Carly made a lot of mistakes right “Jackson ask''Yes, Why” Bobbie Ask “Do you think that people get a second chance “Jackson ask “It depends on what they did, My daughter is dead because of her! Bobbie yelled Bobbie got up from the stand.


Erica got up.”You’re Honor I’m willing to make a deal”Erica said 


At Alistair-Genevieve knock on the door and no one answered it .”Alistair “Genevieve yelled as the maid open the door.”Alistair and Emily went out of town “The maid said “Where did they go” Genevieve ask “I cannot tell you” The maid said Genevieve was upset and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment