Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 2


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 2”

General Hospital-Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed all dressed  when Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room.``Good morning Genevieve you and the baby can go home today ‘Skye said “We have a lot of things to talk about “Lorenzo said he was serious about it.’You sounds serious Daddy “Genevieve said “I’m! Lorenzo said Skye helped Genevieve Into a wheelchair.''Let's go get you're baby”Skye said she looked at Lorenzo.


At Dr Hubbard room-Kristina and Christy were in her office about having a baby .”Either of you are both healthy to carrying a baby,You just have to decide which one and you will need sperm”Yes we are going to ask a friend “Kristina said “Good,Let me know if You need anything “Dr. Hubbard Said they left.


At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was having coffee with Laura,”How is it going with Georgie “Laura Ask “Something happened to Georgie she not letting me in”Felicia said “It take time ,Maybe have her go see Kevin “Laura Ask “Maybe ,I’m just glad she alive and I found her”Felicia said she smile at Laura.


At The Police station-Mac was working  when Frank Came Into the room.”Mac” Frank it’s good to have you back, “Mac said “Thanks, “Frank said he smiled at Mac.


At Bobbie-Bobbie and Jerry we’re sitting on the couch having breakfast talking.”So you are going to settle down “Bobbie Ask “Kind of, I’m going to work with Lorenzo, “Jerry said “Really! Bobbie Ask “Yes after Jax I realize how short life is and I want to be with Josslyn too and you”Jerry said “Really “Bobbie Ask “Yes you’re the woman for me”Jerry said they share a kiss.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment