Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 29

 

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 29”

At Bobbie-Bobbie was sitting on the couch holding a picture of Carly and Michael when Felicia Came Into the room with a cup of coffee for both of them she sit down by Bobbie.”Bobbie “Felicia said “Thanks for staying with me”Bobbie said “You're Welcome,I’m here for you”Felicia said “I just can’t believe that Carly not going to walk in, We lost so much Michael and Donna and Scotty, “Bobbie said “Yes you have, Do you want me to help you plan the funeral “Felicia Ask “No Thanks, Lucas and Josslyn are going to help me,” Bobbie said “Do you want any breakfast “Felicia Ask “No Thanks, “Bobbie said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just finished having breakfast with there children and Rae .”Genevieve,We had made you an appointment for Dr Collins “Lorenzo said “Daddy,I don’t need to see him”Genevieve said as she got up and Lorenzo and Skye follow her.”Genevieve,What I saw last night I never want to see that look on you again,You didn’t even talk you just shut down if he hurt you again I will kill him”Lorenzo yelled “No”Genevieve said she went outside on the balcony as Skye follow her and turn Genevieve to look at her,” Genevieve right now I need to focus all on Lila Rae care,I cannot deal with what will happen to my family with the Quartermaine If you’re father kills Alistair,It would be easy if you Just pick Jacques besides he love you and would dedicated his life to you and the children,His rich and can support you”Skye said “You don’t even know him” Genevieve said “I know he would never hurt you “Skye said “Really! You know that! You know nothing about my relationship with him”Genevieve said Skye was getting frustrating.”I need to get ready to see you're sister,You will go see Dr Collins and deal with the rape “Skye said 


Lorenzo was inside and saw Genevieve's purse and put a listening device in her purse.


Genevieve and Skye Came Into the room.”Are you both ready? Genevieve you do need to deal with what happened “Lorenzo said “That your father raped me! Genevieve yelled and Lorenzo tried to hug her but Genevieve pulled away.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment