Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 38

 

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 38”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye had the maid help her with a breakfast tray for Genevieve she wanted to make it right with her. Skye took the tray into Genevieve's bedroom.”Good morning Genevieve “Skye looked at the bed and found it empty.”Genevieve! Skye yelled as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Lorenzo,Genevieve never came home”Skye said “I’ll call her ,We will fine her “Lorenzo said “I made this special breakfast for Genevieve I want to make it up to her “Skye said “Genevieve will come around “Lorenzo said “I don’t know I think we cross the line “Skye said she was feeling emotional and left the room. Lorenzo picks up His cellphones.”Genevieve! You better come home now! Lorenzo was frustrated with Genevieve and her attitude.


At The Police station-Erica was in her cell when Jackson and Bianca and Kendall Came by.’Jackson,You have to get me out of here,I cannot stay here another night “Erica said “Mother you hurt a lot of families “Bianca said “I know,I’m sorry it was an accident “Erica said “Were you drinking “Kendall Ask “No,I was on the phone with you Kendall “Erica said “Yes but I wasn’t should if you were drinking too “Kendall said “No”Erica said 


At Skye/Lorenzo -Genevieve Came Into the House and no one was in the living room as she sneaks into the house as Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room.``Where have you been young lady! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy enough! I was just at Jacques nothing happened I just wanted to be with someone I can trust “Genevieve said Skye went by Genevieve.”We were wrong about what we did and I’m sorry we will respect you're privacy we just wish you would open up to us”Skye said “I’ll try I just know that talk about Brenda hurts you and I don’t want to hurt you but she made me hell” Skye said “Let’s go have breakfast “Lorenzo Said “Today is Erica bail hearing I want to go to it” Skye said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment