Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 10


“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 10”

At General Hospital-Dr Collins was in his office talking with Georgie.”Whatever you tell me to stay with me” Dr. Collins said “It’s been hard being back I’m not the same person I was” Georgie said “No, You been thought a lot” Dr. Collins said “Yes I have a lot of pain” Georgie said “Did you get hurt when you were away “Dr. Collins Ask “Yes, Helena men hurt me she didn’t care what happened to me she just wanted me to get hurt! No one saved me! No one knew what I was thinking! Georgie said “No but we can help you.No one will hurt you again, “Dr. Collins said 


Felicia was in the hallway waiting on Georgie when she saw Rae come by.”Felicia, How’s your daughter? I’m so glad she is alive” Rae said “Thanks, She talking to Kevin, I’m sure she been thought a lot when she was away, “Felicia said “Yes just be patient with her''Rae said “Yes, Why are you here “Felicia Ask As Skye and Genevieve Came by.”That’s what I would like to know, Rae What are you up too “Skye Ask “I’m working on getting my license back and my job here” Rae said “Monica not going to let that happen “Skye said as Bobbie Came by,” Genevieve, I’m here to take you to you're appointment “Bobbie said “I’ll be there soon “Skye said Genevieve left.”Mother, You're just going to make it worse “Skye said she left and Rae walk away upset as Georgie and Kevin Came by.”How did it go” Felicia Ask “It did helped talk to someone, “Georgia said “Good” Felicia said “I would like to come back, “Georgie Said “Sure, I’m here for you,” Kevin said “Thanks, “Felicia said 


In the dialysis, room-Bobbie walk Genevieve into the room and she saw all older patients getting it and felt out of place and went to a chair and Bobbie helped her sit down and get her set up as Skye Came by.”Genevieve here you’re school work you can do while you’re doing this” Skye said “Cannot I just read a magazine “Genevieve ask “Nope “Skye said she handled Genevieve her school work.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment