Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 21



“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 21”

Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was inside looking at a picture of her and Rae trying to decide if she should give Rae another chance as Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Mother,Are you alright “Lila Rae Ask “Yes,How was school? Skye ask she didn’t want her daughter to know what’s going on,”Great,I have some more homework for Genevieve “Lila Rae said “Thanks,I think she upstairs studying “Skye said as the maid Came Into the room.”Sally,Is Genevieve upstairs still “Skye ask “No she been outside by the pool “Sally said “What! She is supposed to be studying! Skye yelled and went outside as Lila Rae followed her.


Genevieve was wearing her bikini as Lorenzo was talking to her.``Genevieve I will handle Jacques he wouldn’t hurt you anymore “Lorenzo said “This was my fault from the beginning “Genevieve said as Skye Came outside,”Genevieve! You are supposed to be studying, not tanning by the pool! Did you study at all today! Do you even want to graduate from school! Skye yelled “Mother “Genevieve said “Don’t Mother me! Skye yelled “Genevieve,Did you work on you're schoolwork “Lorenzo ask He Give Genevieve a look.”No,I just wanted a break,I'll go studying soon but I need to go see Alistair,I Have to explain what happened with Jacques “Genevieve said “After you studying! Skye yelled Genevieve was upset with her mother and look at Lorenzo.”Daddy “Genevieve said “Listen to you're mother “Lorenzo said Genevieve went inside as Lila Rae followed.”Lorenzo, We have to be on the same page with Genevieve “Skye said “Yes we do Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I want to work on forgiving my mother, I was wondering if she could stay here “Skye said “Whatever you want I’ll support you” Lorenzo said “Thanks “Skye said


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was having some coffee he finally felt like himself after everything when Althea Came Into the room.”Who are you “Alan Ask “I’m Althea Patterson,I raise Skye as my own”Althea said “Oh,Why are you here”Alan Ask


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment