Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 53


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 53”

At General Hospital-Nikolas's room-Nikolas was in bed still unconscious when Laura was by his side.”Please wake up,I love you”Laura said as Nikolas wake up.”Nikolas “Laura said “What happened “Nikolas Ask “You were shot at”Laura said “No”Nikolas said “You helped Felicia and Mac Find their daughter “Laura said “I remember “Nikolas said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re talking alone about what to do with Genevieve.”We had to play with her love life! If we just let her make her decision “Skye yelled “Skye! We did the right thing! Besides Genevieve hasn’t deal with the rape “Lorenzo said “No she hasn’t, So what do we do” Skye ask 


At Emily's vacation house-Emily and Alistair were having dinner when a man Came Into the room.”My beautiful family “He smiled “Valentin”Emily said she felt frightened of Valentin.”Father “Alistair said he was happy to see his father. Alistair got up and hug his father.”It’s so good to see you son” Valentin said “You too, “Alistair said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re not should on how to handle Genevieve when Jacques came in the room.”The maid let me in,Where Genevieve “Jacques Ask “She having a nervous breakdown we our thinking about put her in a Hospital “Lorenzo said “No! I want to see her! Jacques demanded “She upstairs “Lorenzo said Skye was upset that Lorenzo Let Jacques go upstairs.”I don’t want him neither my daughter! Have you ever thought Why a grown man is with a teenage girl! Skye yelled and left.


At Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was wake and Monica was finished up exam her when Skye Came Into the room.”How’s my daughter “Skye ask “Lila Rae is going to be okay “Monica said “Thanks “Skye said 


Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed just laying down when Jacques Came storming Into the room and went by the bed.”Genevieve! Darling snap out of this! If you don’t I will take our daughter from you! You know I can! Jacques yelled as Lorenzo Came by.”I don’t think so! You will not take my granddaughter! Maybe I was wrong about you! Lorenzo yelled “You don’t want to cross me”Jacques yelled “Really! You’re threatening me, I can make you disappear today if I want too”Lorenzo said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment