Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 41


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 41”

“Welcome Home “

“At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica, we’re talking when Rae Came Into the room.”Why are you're here in my house “Monica Ask “I want to make amends with both of you ,I’m sorry about what I did I know you both can never forgive me”Rae said “No what you did was unforgivable I only got you out of jail for Skye sake she needs you right now”Monica said “I hope in time you both can forgive me,Alan I’m glad you got yours life back “Rae said “It wasn’t easy getting my life back,I don’t know if we can let it go”Alan said Rae left.”Alan” Monica said “Somehow we have to figure out how to deal with her,” Alan said “Yes,” Monica said 


At Cassadine island-Felicia and Mac Came Into the House and look around as Nikolas came in .”I don’t see Helena anywhere “Nikolas said “Georgie has to be here, “Felicia said “We will find her,” Mac said they went upstairs and into a room and saw someone in bed.


At Port Charles-Bobbie had arrived home to find someone in her house.”Barbara “He said she look at the person .”Jerry,Why are you here “Bobbie said “To Get Justice For my brother “Jerry said “I know you didn’t like Carly but I want justice for her too”Bobbie said “I will get it”Jerry said they share a kiss.”Oh Jerry I cannot deal with you breaking my heart again “Bobbie said “I know,We always had a history “Jerry said “Yes we did”Bobbie said 


At The Cassadine island-Felicia and Mac had just arrived into a room and saw a woman in bed.”Georgie”Felicia said as the woman wake up and stood up in bed it was Georgie.”Georgie “Felicia said she crying and went closer to her.”Who are you”Georgie Ask “I’m you're mother Felicia and this is Mac you're father we have missed you so much, “Felicia said “I know this is overwhelming and we will get you out of here and tell you everything, “Mac said 


Nikolas was downstairs and a  guard Came Into the room and tried to stop him from leaving as Felicia and Mac Came downstairs With Georgie.”You’re not leaving with her” The guard said “Yes, W We are” Nikolas said he pulled out a gun and shot at the guards.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment