Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 50


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 50”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo Came in from the trial and were relieved on the outcome.”Skye,Are you satisfied about the charge “Lorenzo ask He touch Skye Face.”I’ll be more satisfied when our daughter wake up”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said Morgan Lila was upstairs and started to cry.”I wonder if Genevieve is home “Skye ask as Morgan Lila cry again.”I’ll go check on our granddaughter “Skye said “I’ll call Genevieve “Lorenzo said Skye went upstairs and Lorenzo try to call Genevieve who didn’t answer her cellphones.


Morgan Lila Room-Morgan Lila was stand up in her crib crying when Skye came in and pick her up.”Darling Mimi is here for you,Where is you're mother “Skye ask she went into the Hallway with the baby and heard Genevieve cell phone ranging and went into her room and saw Genevieve laying in bed.”Genevieve,You’re daughter needs you”Skye said she looks at Genevieve and knowing she had been crying.”Genevieve “Skye said she try to touch her but Genevieve didn’t move as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Genevieve! Why are you in bed! Lorenzo yelled at Genevieve, ``Look at Lorenzo.”I believe she is having a breakdown.Let's call my mother “Skye said as they went downstairs.


Rae was on the dock thinking about the mistake she had made when Monica Came by,’Monica “Rae said “I only wanted you back to help Skye but I will never forgive you for what you did but we can try to get along when we have too”Monica said “I agree “Rae said as her cellphones rang it was Skye.”Skye,What is it? I’ll be their Monica is with me I’ll tell her maybe she can help too”Rae said she hang up the phone.”Genevieve having a breakdown “Rae said “Let’s go”Monica said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment