Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 3

“Matter of the Heartstrings Part 1 ch 3”

At Lila’s Places-AJ was working the desk when Rae Came by,” AJ, I need a favor” Rae said “For you! After what you did to my parents “AJ said “It’s about Skye,Is Althea here? I want to talk to her “Rae said AJ pause.”AJ it’s for Skye,This Woman hurt Skye so much when she was a little girl I want to know if she is back to hurt Skye “Rae said “Alright,For Skye “AJ said he look at the computer.”Room 12”AJ said “Thanks “Rae said and left.Aj wondering if he did the right thing.


Althea was in her room looking at a picture of Skye as a little girl wondering if she get a chance with her when there was a knock on the door it was Rae.”I’m sure you know who I’m “Rae said “Gretel “Althea said as Rae Came Into the room.”I go by Rae now,You can tell me how you ended up with my daughter and why you hurt her! Rae yelled “I had to save my marriage to Adam. It was falling apart and Adam went on his business trip again so I came up with a plan since I couldn’t get pregnant,I would steal a baby”Althea said “My daughter! Rae yelled and pointed at herself.”Yes,I brought Antoinette on the black market after adoption. It didn’t work ,I wish I did adopt a son. Maybe it would have helped and I blame Antoinette for it “Althea said “You abused her! Rae yelled 


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had arrived home with Genevieve and Xavier who was upstairs with the children and Skye had poured herself some water wishing it was stronger when her cellphones rang it was AJ.”AJ,No! I’ll be right their”Skye said and hang up the phone.”Skye, What is it” Lorenzo Ask “Rae and Althea are at the hotel talking, I have to go, “Skye said “Do you want me to go with you” Lorenzo Ask “No, I need to deal with this “Skye said and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment