Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 31


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 31”

At General Hospital-Dr Collins office-Genevieve was in the office she didn’t want to be there.”Genevieve,I heard something happened last night “Kevin said Genevieve got up and she was crossing her arms.”Alistair was upset about Jacques being in town I was going to tell him it just happened “Genevieve said “Do you love Jacques Kevin Ask “I did he was my first love,Now I don’t know who I want to be with they both have there faults “Genevieve said ‘Everyone does,Have you deal with the rape “Kevin Ask “Something I don’t want too,I keep thinking if I never was found, keep my life with Brenda I wouldn’t be in this mess, I know it was wrong but I don’t have regrets about my life with Brenda she was a wonderful mother “Genevieve said she cried a little.”Genevieve this is good,We will talk more “Kevin said 


Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in bed in the coma and Skye and Lorenzo were with her.”I wonder how It’s going with Genevieve “Skye said “We will find out tonight,I put a listening device in Genevieve pure “Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo “Skye said as she look at him and Tea Came Into the room,”How’s my niece “Tea Ask “The same ,Do you know if they found the person “Skye ask “No but they have a lead,Lorenzo let the cops handle this,You’re family need you”Tea said “Yes we do”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said as Genevieve Came Into the room.”Genevieve,How was Therapy “Skye Ask “Fine,I just Came to check on my sister,before I go”Genevieve said “She still the same” Lorenzo said 


At Kristina office Kristina was on the phone with Erica who was telling her she was moving back home and Kristina thought that was odd and hang up the phone and left,


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment