Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 48


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 48”

Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in her room and she was upset about Alistair and heartbreaking about it. She never felt that way before and was devastated about it. She lay on her bed and cried.


At The Courthouse-The court was on break and Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway.”What did Jerry want”Skye ask “Jerry upset about Jax “Lorenzo said “You can’t trust him”Skye said “I know “Lorenzo said Jerry was looking at Lorenzo As Alexis Came by,”Jerry,I know you’re upset about Jax,I’m too but le the courts handle this “Alexis demand Julian Came by and saw the way Alexis was looking at Jerry.


Inside-Ric And Jackson were talking.”My client will go to jail for a year “Jackson said “You think this town will let her go to jail for a year,You’re client put a mob boss daughter in a coma ,She isn’t going to walk free either way”Ric said as everyone Came back in and the judge.”You’re Honor The State is asking for five to ten years in jail no exceptions “Ric said as Erica look at Jackson.”I will agree to it. Your Honor I would like to say something, “Erica said as she stood up.”I would like to say I’m sorry for the hurt I caused,I wish I could take that night back “Erica pleaded and cried.


Skye felt something towards Erica and leaned back towards Lorenzo.”Let Erica live , She feels remorse “Skye said Lorenzo kiss his wife on the cheek and left and Jerry followed him.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment