Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 8


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 8”

At Nikolas -Nikolas was trying to figure out where Emily was. He was worrying about her when His cellphones rang.”Nikolas,You found her! That’s great”Nikolas said he was happy and hung up the phone.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring himself a drink of scotch when Skye Came Into the room.”I guess we can never have a simple nice day with our children, So what did Jerry want “Skye Ask Lorenzo look at Skye.”I think Jerry want my business but he wouldn’t get it or John, I'll keep him safe” Lorenzo said “I know you will, I still want you to adopt John” Skye said “I will, Is Genevieve inside “Lorenzo ask “Yes, Oh Lorenzo I overheard what Jacques was saying to Genevieve, I promise you but we need to talk to Genevieve about school and her future, She can’t just live off her trustful “Lorenzo said “I agree “Skye said 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was at home when Nikolas Came Into the room.”I found out where Emily is,I’m leaving today “Nikolas said “I’ll go with you,Emily May need medical care”Monica said “Sure,What about Alan”Nikolas Ask as Alan came in the room.”What’s going on “Alan Ask “I found Emily,” Nikolas said “I’m going with him. Do you want to go with me” Monica ask “Yes “Alan said “Let’s go” Nikolas said as Laura came into the room.”I’m coming with you,If Emily needs help from a Cassadine I can help “Laura said “Let’s go”Nikolas said 


 Copyright by Skye’s The limit

No comments:

Post a Comment