Monday, September 13, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 17

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 17”

At Carly’s Bakery -Althea and Rae we’re still talking.''You're a psychological right? Althea Ask “Yes,Why”Rae Ask “Could you help me repair my relationship with Antoinette,I meant Skye “Althea Ask”You’re not the only one that Skye upset with,It’s going to take a while for the healing to begin “Rae said “I just hate what I did,I was drinking when I hit her “Althea said Rae was know having a understanding of why Skye is so untrusting.


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was resting on the couch and fell asleep.”Mommy! Don’t hit me! Skye Said in her sleep as Lila Rae and Genevieve Came Into the room and heard their Mother talking in her sleep.”Sure we wake Mother up”Genevieve ask “I don’t know “Lila Rae said “Mommy! I’ll be good just stop hitting me! Skye yelled Genevieve and Lila Rae were sad for there mother and Genevieve try to wake Skye up.”Mother,Are you okay “Genevieve ask as Skye wake up.”Yes I just feel asleep “Skye said “You had a nightmare about that woman who raised you”Lila Rae said “I did! Skye ask “Yes,You keep saying don’t hit me,Did That Woman hurts you”Genevieve ask as Skye got up.”Yes she did,She wasn’t nice to me “Skye said she was heartbroken to tell her daughters about how she was raise as Rae  Came Into the room.”Mother,Why are you here “Skye Ask “Lila Rae ,Genevieve can I have a moment with Skye “Rae Ask “Sure “Genevieve said she left with Lila Rae.


“What did I walk into? Rae ask “My nightmare,My daughter’s found out about my relationship with Althea,Why are you here? Skye ask “I just talked to Althea,I’m sorry you were hurt if I know you were out there I would have looked for you, I miss you Skye and I hope one dasaid “I understand that I don’t want to ruin your relationship with the Quartermaine, You have come a long way,” Rae said “Yes, I have I understand why you did it, You wanted Alan,” Skye said “Yes and I want his love but in his heart, it belongs to Monica, “Rae said “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment