Monday, September 13, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 15


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 15”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone when Genevieve Came Into the room.”Thanks for calling me”Lorenzo hung up the phone.``Gene-on mother,A Antoinette had nannies to help me, I wasn’t there great news “Genevieve said “Yes Valentin didn’t make it”Lorenzo said “Oh”Genevieve said as Skye Came Into the room.”Genevieve,I brought you you're favorite treats from Carly’s”Skye said “Thanks “Genevieve said she took them and left the room she could tell her mother need to talk to her father.”Skye,What it is”Lorenzo Ask “Althea is still in town! I wish she would just leave town! Skye yelled “Do you want me to take care of her “Lorenzo ask “No,I just don’t want her in my life! Skye yelled as Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Mother,Are you okay”Lila Rae Ask “Yes,What is it “Skye Ask she didn’t want her daughter to know about great news “Genevieve said “Yes Valentin didn’t make it” Lorenzo said “Oh”  Into the room.”Lila Rae,I have the perfect dress for you,My dress from Paris just Came yesterday “Genevieve said “How much does that cost me “Lorenzo ask “It’s doesn’t cost you anything,Lila Rae come upstairs with me”Genevieve said they went upstairs.”I don’t want the children to know about Althea “Skye said “Whatever you want on how to handle her, I'll stand by you” Lorenzo said 


At Carly’s -Rae and Althea we’re talking.”I wasn’t a hands on mother, A Antoinette had nannies to help me, I wasn’t there for her as I should have make it up” Rae Ask “Yes, Antoinette was a handful always getting into trouble, I think she was hoping that Adam would come to see her” Althea said “Did Adam ever visit “Rae Ask “Not much he would just send money, I didn’t need it I come from money my mother family had money, I do regret what I did to Antoinette that’s why I’m here to make it up, I hate that I hurt her “Althea said “What do you mean to hurt her “Rae ask “I abused Antoinette “Althea said as she cried. Rae was angry but wanted more information about Skye and realized why Skye is the way she is.”Do you think she could forgive me?”Althea Ask “I don’t know,”Rae asked. She was shocked.


Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in her room showing Lila Rae her dress.”Oh Genevieve they are beautiful “Lila Rae said she Show Genevieve one of them as Skye Came Into the room.”Oh Lila Rae That green dress is beautiful on you”Skye was feeling emotional.”I also have a yellow one”Genevieve said “No Yellow doesn’t look good on either of you,Take the green one”Skye said “I also have shoes and a purse for it”Genevieve said “Genevieve,Are you should about it”Lila Rae ask “Yes,We can share dresses together “Genevieve Said she wasn’t feeling good and sit down.”Genevieve ,Are you okay!Skye Ask “I’m just tired that’s all “Genevieve said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 



No comments:

Post a Comment