Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 55

 

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 55”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae was greeting her family who was so happy she was awake and it was a little overwhelming for her as AJ Came by.”Lila Rae,I’m glad you’re awake,You’re Mother was so worrying about you”AJ said “Thanks “Lila Rae said as Spencer Came by.”Lila Rae! It’s so good to see you “Spencer said Lila Rae took his hand.”Excuse me”Lila Rae said she went outside with Spencer.”Are you okay “Spencer Ask “Not really,It’s just a lot of people here”Lila Rae said “Yes,Do you want to go for a walk around the ground “Spencer Ask “Yes”Lila Rae said


Inside-Skye was reflecting that Lila Rae was wake but worrying about another daughter when Alan Came by.”Skye, What is it” Alan Ask “I’m happy that Lila Rae is awake but I’m worrying about Genevieve she having some kind of breakdown, and she is pregnant and needs to take care of herself, “Skye said “Do you want me to go upstairs and see Genevieve “Alan Ask “No I think tonight we leave her alone,” Skye said “We will support Genevieve and help her through this “Alan said “Thanks, “Skye said she hugs Alan.


Rae was by the bar when Monica Came by.”How is Genevieve “Monica Ask “Still the same.Skye think we should leave her alone”Rae said “It’s not going to go away “Monica said “No”Rae said 


Outside-Lila Rae And Spencer were walking around holding hand.”I miss you so much”Spencer said he kiss her.”Nothing going to come between us anymore,After what happened with Genevieve I don’t think my parents will mess with our love life anymore “Lila Rae said “Probably not,I do hope Genevieve okay”Spencer said “Me too “Lila Rae said


Inside-Skye was looking for Lila Rae when she received a text message on her cellphones and looked at it and was shocked.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment