Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 33


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 33”

At The Police station-Mac and Anna and Felicia were looking at evidence when Kristina Came Into the room.”I think I know who did this,Who the other driver was” Kristina said “Who” Mac Ask “Erica Kane she just called me that she had to leave town right away and she left that night of the accident “Kristina Said “No” Felicia said “Where did she go” Anna Ask “Back To Pine Valley “Anna said Felicia phone rang she answered it.”Thanks you”Felicia said she hang up the phone.”That was the rent car company,Guess who didn’t return the car she rented “Felicia said 


At General Hospital-Nikolas had come in as Emily Came by,”How’s Spencer “Emily Ask “His good,I’m so glad his Alright “Nikolas said “Yes me too”Emily said “Are you going to work here again “Nikolas Ask “I’m not sure ,I I’ I’m just taking my life back one step at a time “Emily said “Good, I’m glad that Valentin dead or I would have killed him myself ‘Nikolas said he left as Elizabeth Came by.”He still love you”Elizabeth said “Oh Elizabeth,I don’t know if we can get it back “Emily said 


At Spencer room-Spencer was back in bed when Nikolas Came Into the room.”Spencer,How are you feeling “Nikolas Ask “Alright,I saw Lila Rae ,I wish I could fix her”Spencer said “Me too”Nikolas said as Skye Came Into the room.”Skye,What’s going on”Spencer Ask “I just wanted to let you know that Lila Rae is coming home I’m hoping that will wake her up”Skye said “I hope it does “Spencer said “You're welcome to visit, “Skye said “Skye, If you need anything, “Nikolas said “Thanks Nikolas,” Skye said and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment