Monday, September 13, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 18

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 18”

At Lila’s places-Bobbie and Jerry, we’re finished having dinner as Alexis and Julian were at their tables finished dinner as Kristina and Christy and Lucas Came Into the room.”You’re both here” Lucas said as Bobbie and Jerry got up and went by the children as Alexis and Julian got up.”What’s going on “Alexis Ask “We our having a baby together “Kristina said “What? Julian Ask “I’m going to Donor my sperm to Kristina and Christy “Lucas said “Lucas “Bobbie said “I want to do this,We are going to raise the baby together “Lucas said “Yes,We want Lucas in the baby life”Christy said “Mother “Kristina said “I support this”Alexis said “I do too”Bobbie said she hug her son.”Thanks Mother “Lucas said 


At Lorenzo coffee shop-Lorenzo was showing Diego around the coffee shop.”Father you really have it all now,A family and the business now that Sonny gone”Diego said “Yes,I just have to deal with Jerry Jack”Lorenzo said “You can deal with him”D Diego said “Yes,Nothing can stop me” Lorenzo said “So what are you up to now” Diego Ask “I’m looking for a kidney donor for Genevieve she sick “Lorenzo said “We will find her  one” Diego said “Yes I will kill anyone for one” Lorenzo said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was holding Alana.”You will never feel the pain I did just like you're siblings,We May have a compilation life but none of you will feel the pain I had”Skye Said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment