Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 1


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 1”

Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was standing up looking at the only picture she had with her and Althea wishing she still was dead when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Skye,L Let me in” Lorenzo said he touched Skye's face,” Why is she still alive! What does she want from me”Skye ask “I don’t know but she can’t hurt you anymore,I wouldn’t let her”Lorenzo said “I know you will keep me safe but don’t do anything till I say”Skye said “I wouldn’t “Lorenzo said his phone rang .”Lorenzo Alcazar, Thanks to you” Lorenzo said he hung up he was upset.”Lorenzo,What is it “Skye ask “It was the girls school,Lila Rae could caught up fast enough to graduate but not Genevieve she has a lot of assignment not finished! Lorenzo yelled and Skye was upset and touched her face.”Lorenzo,L Let’s just calm down, Genevieve coming home today “Skye said “It’s just she never completed anything, “Lorenzo said Skye was upset she didn’t need anything else to deal with.


At The Quartermaine, mansion-Monica was on the phone trying to get a hold of Emily and worrying about her.”Emily ,Please call me back “Monica said she hang up the phone as Nikolas Came Into the room,”Nikolas,Thanks for coming,” Monica said “No problem, What’s going on with Emily” Nikolas Ask “She took Alistair on a trip And was keep in touch with me but she hasn’t called back in a few days, I’m worried about her, “Monica said “Do you know where they went” Nikolas ask “No, I Cassadine house,” Monica said “I’ll look for her and keep you in touch, “Nikolas said “Thanks, We just got her back I can’t lose her again, “Monica said “We wouldn’t, “Nikolas said they left.


At Bobbie-Bobbie was in bed with Jerry they been having an affair since he Came back and didn’t tell anyone.”Jerry,How long are you staying in town “Bobbie Ask “I was thinking for good “Jerry said “Really,What about a job”Bobbie Ask “Let’s have breakfast and talk”Jerry said “Alright “Bobbie said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment