Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 9


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 9”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo, we’re talking.``We have to be on the same page with Genevieve “Lorenzo said “I agree “Skye said as Genevieve Came Into the room.”I just got Morgan Lila to calm down she was upset that Jacques left”G Genevieve said “Oh, I’m glad she okay, Y You sure come to a custody agreement with Jacques “Skye saidis something we need to talk about, Do you remember having a breakdown a couple of weeks ago! You just lay in bed crying “Lorenzo said “No,I don’t “Genevieve said “We are worrying about you're mental health,You May want to talk to Dr Collins “Skye said ‘Mother,I’m okay”Genevieve said “You also need to focus on school so you can graduate with you're sister,The school is sending you some assignment you need to do,Just because you’re wealthy doesn’t mean you can’t work “Lorenzo said “I know and I have an idea of what I want to do,Kristina is still going to have the talk show “Genevieve said “Grades come first'' if you don’t graduate,You will not get you're trustful! Lorenzo said No! You can’t do that! Genevieve yelled “Yes,We can ,Now go get ready you have dialysis soon”Skye said Genevieve went upstairs  she was upset as John wheel himself in the room.``John,Are you okay about Jerry “Skye Ask “So His Jax brothers “John Said “Yes,Do you want to talk”Skye Ask “No I’m okay”John said 


Jacques was at home looking at a picture of Genevieve.”I will get you back my love, You’re mine not his and I will destroy anyone to have you” Jacques said to himself.


 Out of state-At Cassadine mansion, Emily was nervous dealing with Valentin he was threatening her she was trying to come up with a plan to leave when Valentin Came by.”You wouldn’t leave me,This time you’re my wife “Valentin said “You can’t control me anymore “Emily said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment