Monday, September 13, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 13

“Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 13”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Genevieve Came Into the House from the Hospital, Genevieve was tired from having her kidney dialysis.”Mother,I should check on the children then I want to rest “Genevieve said she keep closing her eyes.”Just go into the den and rest,The nanny is with the children “Skye said Genevieve left.Skye touch her face as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”You look wired”Lorenzo said I’m! Genevieve need a kidney she look so horrible from the dialysis “Skye said “Skye,I’m looking for a new kidney for our daughter,I wouldn’t let her die not on my life”Lorenzo said “Just make sure it healthy “Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said as Diego Came Into the room.”Hello Paps,Skye “Diego said “Diego “Skye said “I’m back! I want to be with my family “Diego said “Why don’t I let you both talk”Skye ask “No,Stay Skye ,Diego If you want to be a Part of our family you will follow some rules ,I hope you have change “Lorenzo said “I want to work with you”Diego said “I would like that but I want you to respect Skye and our children “Lorenzo said “I want to know my siblings and I have always like Skye “Diego said “Go pick out a room”Skye said Diego left.”Lorenzo “Skye said “I may have my son back “Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said as Lorenzo phone rang.”Lorenzo,Thanks you”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone.”What is it” Skye Ask “Emily and Alistair have been found “Lorenzo Said “That’s Great, “Skye said “No it’s not, Alistair been shot,” Lorenzo said as Genevieve Came Into the room.”Alistair been shot! Genevieve yelled “Yes,” Lorenzo said “Is Alistair alright “Genevieve ask “I don’t know,” Lorenzo said “I want to go be with him” Genevieve Said, “He's Still in Greece, G Genevieve I’m sure he's going to be okay, “Lorenzo said He touch her arms.”I hope so”Genevieve said “Genevieve ,Do you want to be with him or Jacques “Skye ask “I don’t know “Genevieve said 


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was working at home when Her cellphones rang it was Nikolas updating her about what happened.”Nikolas,I’m glad you’re alright I love you”Alexis said she hung up the phone.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment