Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 4


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 4”

At Lila’s places-AJ was at the desk when Skye Came by,” What room” Skye ask “12, I thought it would help them talking “AJ said “It’s okay, I don’t blame you” Skye said “Do you want Antoinette “Althea said, “I don’t go by that name, I go by Skye now” She explains “How did you get that nickname “Althea Ask “Uncle Stuart, Anyway it doesn’t  and it was getting nasty.”Did you know that baby was stolen! Loved by her biological mother “Rae yelled, “I didn’t care” Althea said there was a knock on the door it was Skye,” Antoinette “Althea said, “I don’t go by that name, I go by Skye now” She explains “How did you get that nickname “Althea Ask “Uncle Stuart, Anyway it doesn’t matter now! Why are you here! You’re supposed to be dead! Skye yelled “Rae,Do you want to know why Antoinette thought I was dead! Althea yelled “No! Why”Rae asks “Do you want to tell her or should I! Althea yelled and pointed at Skye.”I was getting so sick of Althea and her drinking and abusing me so when we went on our ski trip I made sure her ski poles were damaged! I wanted you gone! To be free of you and go be with Daddy “Skye said “You are just like you're husband! A cold hearted killer “Althea yelled “How did you make it! Skye yelled “I ended up in a coma and I was paralyzed for a while.Someone you loved to know I was alive all this time “Althea said “Who! Skye ask “Adam,The parent who was never there for you but you loved The most,I loved you! Althea yelled “You didn’t love me! You hurt me! You wouldn’t anymore ! I’m powerful and rich and I have my own family and a husband who adores me and would do anything for me! They love me! Rae and Alan Who are my biological parents and never got to raise me because you and Edward love me! You don’t know what Love is! So I suggest you leave if you want to leave alive! Skye yelled “Is that a threat “Althea yelled “I’m a mob wife! Come on mother let's go” Skye said “Don’t go! I love you”Althea said “No! You never loved me ! You blame me for you're marriage. You can’t ask a child to save you're marriage “Skye said she tried not to cry and left with Rae.


Althea was upset about what Skye said and poured herself a drink.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment