Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 56


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 56”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was sitting down having coffee alone when Genevieve Came Into the room and Lorenzo was shocked that she was up.”Genevieve,Come sit down by me we can talk and you can have some tea”Lorenzo said Genevieve look at her father and sit down,”Where Mother “Genevieve Ask “She took Lila Rae to the Hospital for a checkup,You’re sister wake up yesterday “Lorenzo said “Oh”Genevieve said Lorenzo give her a cup of tea and she drinks it she was so thirsty.”Genevieve,I’m sorry I help break you and Alistair up,I just wanted to keep you safe when you were in that car accident with Alistair it scared me, I hate that I hurt you and you broke yesterday “Lorenzo said “I just had a setback but I’ll be okay “Genevieve said “Genevieve, You need therapy and I will not listening in on-again, I love you, I’m sorry my father hurt you “Lorenzo said he touch his daughter's face.”I don’t blame you,I’m going to check on Morgan Lila”Genevieve said she went upstairs as one of the guard Came Into the room and Lorenzo got up.”What is it”Lorenzo Ask “I found out who was the driver in Genevieve accidents It’s Someone from the past”He said 


At General, Hospital-Skye was waiting for Lila Rae to be finished with her checkup when she looks at her cellphones and the number that called last night when Rae Came by,” Skye, How is Lila Rae “Rae Ask “She wanted some space “Skye said “Why isn’t Lorenzo here” Rae Ask “I wanted him to stay home with Genevieve “Skye said as Lila Rae and Dr. Hubbard Came by.”Skye,Lila Rae is just Find”Dr Hubbard said “Thanks “Skye said “Lila Rae,Just Take it slow “Dr Hubbard said “I will”Lila Rae said they left.


At A house-A Woman was in it as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”I was wondering when you would find me”She said “Faith Rosco,Why are you in towns “Lorenzo Ask “Can you imagine all the things we could do If we work together! Faith ask “No,I’m not working with you”Lorenzo said “I heard you are married to Skye,Isn’t she boring?Faith Ask and kiss him.”I love my wife! You will not take over this town! I have worked so hard on it! Sonny gone I now run this town”Lorenzo said and left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment