Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1. Ch 22


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 22”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was studying as Skye Came Into the room.”Genevieve,You’re Father told me about what happened with Jacques “Skye said “I don’t want to be with him”Genevieve said “You don’t have to,I have to ask why don’t you take school seriously? Why do we keep having to nagging you about studying “Skye ask “Because I don’t need it, Kristina is going to do the talk show and I’m one of the cohosts” Genevieve said “Talk Show gets canceled they don’t last long, Genevieve I want to watch you graduate with Lila Rae, I miss so much with you” Skye said “I’ll try Mother “Genevieve Said Skye left the room and went downstairs as Rae Came Into the room.”Skye,What is going on”Rae Ask “I have decided to work on our relationship,I want you to move in here”Skye said “Really? Rae ask “Yes it wouldn’t be easy but I want to try”Skye said “I want that too, I miss You”Rae said “I miss you too”Skye said they share a hug,


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was with Althea.``Why are you here? Alan Ask “I just wanted to meet the father of Antoinette ``Althea said “Who’s Antoinette? Alan Ask As AJ Came Into the room.”Antoinette is Skye's real name “Althea said “You're Skye's adoption Mother “AJ Ask “Yes, I love her and I want to fix my relationship with her Althea said “Really! If you’re a good mother why does Skye keep pushing you away! AJ yelled “I made a mistake as mother but I loved her”Althea said “How did you end up with my daughter! Alan yelled “Edward Give me her ,He knows my father and Grandmother “Althea said “Who’s you're Grandparents and Father? Alan Ask “My Grandmother is Amanda Barrington and my father is Malcolm “Althea said “I do remember that my father know Amanda before we moved here “Alan said “I’m sure they did,I’m sorry for what happened but I loved her she my daughter “Althea said “You wouldn’t get away with hurting Skye anymore “Alan said Althea left.


At General Hospital-Monica was working when Skye Came by.”Monica,Can we talk”Skye Ask “What’s is it”Monica Ask “I’m glad that Emily back ,Anyway it's about my mother she wants a change with me and her job back,Please I know what Rae Did was horrible but she sure get another chance,You have made mistakes too”Skye said “Skye,It's not easy to let go”Monica said “I know it’s horrible what Rae did “Skye said “I understand why you want to forgive her but I can’t “Monica said


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment