Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 40

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 40”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo Came in from the courthouse.”Where Genevieve “Lorenzo ask “She had a a errand to run”Skye said As Bobbie Came Into the room.”Bobbie,W Why are you here “Skye ask “Lorenzo, I know we are not friends I never like you with my daughter because she still loved Sonny but I can’t let that woman go free for killing my daughter “Bobbie Said “Bobbie, That Woman isn’t going free, She put our daughter in a coma and she will not get a

Away with it”Lorenzo said “Thanks,If you need anything “Bobbie said “We our sorry about Carly,We got along in the end “Skye said “Yes,Carly enjoy you're friendship too,She didn’t have many girlfriends “Bobbie said and left,


At Alistair-Alistair was working when Genevieve Came Into the room.``Alistair “Genevieve said “Why are you here “Alistair Ask “I want to talk to you, “Genevieve said Alistair got up from the couch.”Genevieve,Maybe it’s best if we do end this ,I cannot deal with you're father threat me “Alistair said “Alistair “Genevieve said “I’m sorry about what I did to you,I was just upset but I should of not attack you like that”Alistair said “I know you didn’t meant to,We can work on it” Genevieve Said she went closer to Alistair.”Go! Don’t come back “Alistair yelled Genevieve left as Alistair throws a vase he was upset as Emily came into the room.”Alistair “Emily said “I just lost the woman I love”Alistair said he was trying not to cry.”I’m sorry but I do believe this is for the best too”Emily said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re talking when Genevieve comes in crying.”Genevieve ,Why are you crying?Lorenzo ask “You got you're wish! Alistair ending things! So why don’t you go control John or Alana's life now and leave mine alone “Genevieve yelled “You can’t see it now but It’s for the best “Lorenzo said “You can’t control me! Genevieve yelled and went upstairs.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment