Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 5


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 5”

Skye/Lorenzo-Skye Came in and was upset about what happened with Althea and went by the bar and poured herself a drink and was about to drink it but she put the glass down and went upstairs.


Genevieve had set up the nursery room for Xavier and was putting pictures up and Came across a picture of Genevieve and Brenda she was looking at it she didn’t hate Brenda for what happened to her when Skye came in she was still upset about Althea.``Genevieve “She turn around and look at her mother who saw the picture Genevieve was holding.”Why do you still have pictures of her! Why do you still care for the woman who took you from me! What if that happened to you! That someone took you're children from you! Wouldn’t you be angry “Skye yelled she was crying.”I know what Brenda did was wrong but she never hurt me,This isn’t about Brenda,This is about something else “Genevieve ask as Lila Rae Came Into the room.”What’s all the yelling! Lila Rae ask “I need to tell you both something,Let’s go downstairs “Skye said 


At Lila’s Place-Rae was sitting down having a drink wishing she had someone she could talk to when Lucy Came by.”Rae,Are you okay “Lucy Ask “No I’m not,Do you want to join me”Rae ask “Sure”Lucy said she sit down.”You look upset when I Came Into the hotel “Lucy said “I’m,Althea the woman who stole Skye and Raise her is alive, That Woman hurt my daughter friend, This town still hate me” Rae said “I know how that feels “Lucy said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment