Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 6


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 6”

Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was talking to her daughters.”My adopted mother Althea is alive.That woman hurt me she blames me for not saving her marriage, that's why she brought me from the black market “Skye said “Wow! Did she abuse you?”Lila Rae ask “Yes! It was so bad that I wanted her gone”Skye said “You're trying to kill her! Do I have two parents who are killers! Genevieve yelled as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Genevieve! Enough “Lorenzo yelled “Genevieve I had no choice she had to go”Skye Said “You’re Mother had to do what she had to do and we will support her now”Lorenzo said “Thanks Lorenzo “Skye said as John push himself in the room.”Mother,I’m hungry “John said “Let’s have lunch by the pool it’s nice outside,I’ll get Alana and Morgan Lila “Skye said they went upstairs.


At Laura/Kevin-Laura was sitting down talking to Nikolas.”Emily and Alistair are missing I need to go find them, I believe they are at a Cassadine house, I have guards look around for all The Cassadine house and no sign of them, Is there any house that you may know of” Nikolas ask “Not that I remember but if I can help in any way “Laura said “Thanks, We have to Fine Emily we just got her back “Nikolas said “We will, Alistair does love his mother “Laura said “Yes” Nikolas said 


At Carly’s bakery -Bobbie Came in and open the bakery and look around as Lucas came in the room.”What are we going to about this”Bobbie Ask “It’s up to you “Lucas said “Carly loved the hotel and when it was taken it broke her heart “Bobbie Said “Yes”Lucas said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment