Monday, September 6, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 45


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 45”

 Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in her room getting ready for the trial she looks at herself in the mirror when Lorenzo Came by.”Skye if they trial doesn’t go Our way I will deal with it”Lorenzo said he touch Skye face.”Lorenzo,I need you”Skye said “Always “Lorenzo said his phone rang he looked at the ID.”I need to take this”Lorenzo said he left the room as Genevieve Came in holding Morgan Lila.”Mother,I hope the trial goes well “Genevieve said Skye touch Genevieve Face.”Thanks, What are you and Morgan Lila doing today “Skye Ask “I’m taking Morgan Lila and Alana to the park,” Genevieve said “Thank you, I know it’s hard with losing Alistair, “Skye said “Mother, Have you ever thought about what kind of grown man is easily seductive by his students when he's a married man” Genevieve ask and left as Skye thought about it as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Skye,Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes,Let’s go”Skye said they left.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was on the phone with Emily.”I understand,I miss you “Monica said and hang up as AJ Came Into the room.”Is Emily okay “AJ Ask “Yes she when out of town with Alistair “Monica said “Oh”,” AJ said “I need to get to the Hospital, “Monica said “I’ll walk you out, I’m going to the trial,” AJ said and left,


At General Hospital-Nikolas's room -Nikolas was still sleeping he hadn’t wake up from the surgery yet as Laura was holding his hands.”Nikolas, Please wake up “Laura said as she cried as Alexis Came Into the room.”He hasn’t wake up yet”Alexis Ask “No,I’m worrying “Laura said as Spencer Came Into the room.”Any Changed “Spencer Ask “No”Laura said as Dr Webber Came Into the room.”Rick,Why hasn’t my son wake up”Laura Ask “Let Me exam him”Rick said they left the room.” I need to get to court,Well you keep me updated “Alexis Ask “Yes”Laura said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment