Sunday, September 12, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 Ch 11


 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 1 ch 11”

At General Hospital-Genevieve was getting her dialysis and Skye was with her watching her Skye was worrying about Genevieve and getting a new kidney. Genevieve had just finished her homework and was tired and fell asleep as Skye touched her daughter's face and went into the hallway.


Rae was in the hallway talking to Kevin.``I want my life back, I got my license back and I want my job here at General Hospital back “Rae said “I’ll see what I can do but it wouldn’t be easy with Monica “Kevin said “I know, I want to stay in town my daughter needs me” Rae said as Skye Came by.”Mother,What’s going on “Skye Ask “I’ll let you talk “Kevin said he left,”Skye,I want to fix things with us I know it wouldn’t be easy but I want too and I need my job back “Rae said ‘You Maybe push it with Monica “Skye said “I know,How’s Genevieve “Rae Ask As Dr Robinson Came by.”Skye,Genevieve all done with her kidney dialysis today “Dr Robinson said “Thanks,How long can my daughter wait to get one? She look so pale”Skye Ask Skye touch her face she was worrying about her daughter “It’s the kidney failure she needs one soon,She on a list “Dr Robinson said and left.”Skye “Rae said “I cannot lost my daughter “Skye said “I know,How are you dealing with Althea being back “Rae Ask As Genevieve Came by,”Hello Grandmother “Genevieve said “Hello Genevieve “Rae said Genevieve was tired.”Darling Let’s go home”Skye said “Is everything okay “Genevieve ask “Yes! Good luck on getting you're job back “Skye said they left.


At Cassadine island-Emily and Alistair were with Valentin.”You can’t keep me here! Our family is in Port Charles! Emily yelled “You're my family! You’re still my wife! Valentin yelled “Father,Let Mother go,I can stay here ,We can work together “Alistair said as Nikolas and Monica and Alan and Laura came into the room.”Valentin! You’re alive! Nikolas yelled as Monica went by Emily and touched her.”Are you okay ! Did he hurt you! Monica ask “No I’m okay”Emily said “You're going to let Emily and her son go! Alan yelled “Why would I! She is still my wife! Valentin yelled at Nikolas to pull out a gun.”Don’t! Shot my father! Alistair yelled and went in front of Valentin.”No! Emily yelled


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment